Recycled Theatre Crafts, Props, Set Design

Recycled materials work great for theatre props, sets and even costumes. These items are expensive, but you can make them cheap or free. I've written, directed and produced three children's plays. I've taught school for years. I've organized Sunday School and VBS crafts. I've taught and led groups in public, charter, parochial and home-schooling settings. I've organized and led activities for scouting, religious groups, daycare, special interest clubs and more. I've never found any group that was rolling in funds. Economy and resourcefulness were always a must. With that in mind, here is a great idea for using that recycling bin, which will just pack a landfill anyway. You'll be amazed at your savings in suppliesRecycled Theatre Crafts, Props, Set Design Dioramas
.